What I'ts all About

So as I sit here trying to come up with some witty and catchy paragraph, something that will catch your eye and bring me more followers, I can't really get very far past the fact that I just want to share some of the Art that I love with other people, and this seemed like the best way. Since I am a full time student, it will be hard to constantly update, but I promise to inspire, amaze, and satisfy with my pictures, videos, and works of art from all around the world, as well as a touch of my own, and I hope that I can feed your eyes with some of what inspires me too.

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Shepard Fairey

If you dont know who Shepard Fairey is, then maybe the HOPE shirts of Obama will give you an idea to the infamous nature of his work.

A video showing Fairey doing some of his work.

Many people have different views on the legitimacy of his work, but Ill let you decide for yourself.
For other cool videos and pictures of his work, go to his website here: http://obeygiant.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment