What I'ts all About

So as I sit here trying to come up with some witty and catchy paragraph, something that will catch your eye and bring me more followers, I can't really get very far past the fact that I just want to share some of the Art that I love with other people, and this seemed like the best way. Since I am a full time student, it will be hard to constantly update, but I promise to inspire, amaze, and satisfy with my pictures, videos, and works of art from all around the world, as well as a touch of my own, and I hope that I can feed your eyes with some of what inspires me too.

Monday, September 12, 2011

KEEGAN GIBBS

 

Keegan Gibbs is another one of my favorite photographers, here is his bio straight from his website:

After graduating film school 4 years ago, I have spent a good chunk of my time surfing, traveling and hanging with friends and meeting new people, shooting the elements and individuals that make up my life. This website is sort of a culmination of those moments, coupled with work I have shot along the way. You could call it a diary.

“Born in a family of artists, Keegan Gibbs was literally skateboarding while still in diapers (his parents have video to prove it). Raised by the ocean, this aquatic biped found the best way to express his love of all things salt water, was through photography. When not shooting, his main goal is to surf as much as he possibly can on the quest to finding the hollowest tube, the longest wave, and the most crackable lip.”

Find more of his work on his website here: http://keegangibbs.com/







No comments:

Post a Comment