What I'ts all About

So as I sit here trying to come up with some witty and catchy paragraph, something that will catch your eye and bring me more followers, I can't really get very far past the fact that I just want to share some of the Art that I love with other people, and this seemed like the best way. Since I am a full time student, it will be hard to constantly update, but I promise to inspire, amaze, and satisfy with my pictures, videos, and works of art from all around the world, as well as a touch of my own, and I hope that I can feed your eyes with some of what inspires me too.

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

KC ORTIZ

One of a kind photographer, here is his bio straight from his website.


KC Ortiz is a photojournalist based in his hometown of Chicago. The focus of his work is on the world's forgotten and overlooked people. The aim of his photography is to bring awareness to the masses of those that are suffering most, often times completely unseen by the majority. His photography has taken him to all corners of the world to document causes close to him.
His work has appeared in A-magasinet, The Bangkok Post, De Morgen, The Globe and Mail, Global Post, The Independent, The Irrawaddy, Juxtapoz, Newsweek, The Nation, Time, Wall Street Journal, and others.
Current location: Phnom Penh, Cambodia

To see more of his work, go to his website. Many of the galleries are locked, but you still will have access to hundreds of his photographs

Find it here

http://www.kcortizphoto.com/




No comments:

Post a Comment